Select an appropriate hardness and simply roll the ball around the area which needs to be massaged:
- For the lower back or glutes, start in a sitting position and position the ball between your back and a chair or against a wall.
- For calves sand thighs try sitting or lying on the floor with the ball between you and the floor, then gently roll around on the ball.
- For the shoulders or upper back, place between your back/shoulders and a wall whilst standing, and again, roll the ball around.
- For the neck, roll the ball around between your neck and open palm - this is the same technique for arms.
- This product is not suitable for use by people with back injuries or those who suffer from lower back pain, unless recommended by a medical professional.