Leaping Fish Runners Rub Skin Balm
Created to reduce chafing from running shoes and clothing for all athletes, made with 100% natural ingredients to be gentle on your body and the planet so you can run without conscience.
Runners Rub assists in the prevention of chafing which may limit your ability to perform at your best and takes the fun out of sport. Uniquely formulated to meet the needs of runners and sports athletes, easy to apply and can be re-applied to sore skin after running to soothe and aid skin recovery.
Multiple fine layers of wax on the skin help reduce friction, lets the skin breathe and prevents the salts and other by-products of sweating staying on the surface which increases irritation.
- Long lasting protection from rubbing and sores in any conditions.
- Can also be applied after exercise to help the skin recover.
- Runners Rub has no petroleum products and is non-greasy.
- Essential oils help protect the skin when the surface layers suffer abrasion.
- Washes off easily.
- Contains Sweet Marjoram and Star Anise essentials oils.
- NO chemicals and NO parabens.
Use the balm on vulnerable areas such as thighs, underarms, nipples, ankles, feet or under clothing , underwear or back-packs - wherever you need to prevent rubbing and friction sores.
Brassica campestris oleifera (rapeseed oil), Hydrogenated soybean oil (soya wax), Cera Alba, Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter), vegetable glycerine, Zea Mays, Tocopherol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot oil), Origanum marjorana (Sweet Marjoram oil), Illicium Verum (Star Anise oil). Approx 60g
Contains: Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol
Use within 6 months of opening
Avoid contamination with water which can cause the balm to deteriorate
Always try on a small area of skin before general use